Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer 2014

This summer is almost over and i can hardly believe I am going to get to go to middle school this year. I hope to play basketball on a team although I really hope that my acting makes that impossible. This summer I worked on a few commercials and lots of print work although my favorite thing I had the chance to work on was Nickelodeons Sam & Cat. I played Kelly Baum a spoiled rich kid who has the best of all worlds. I loved playing Kelly because it gave me a chance to be sarcastic and fun and working with Ariana and Jennette was a dream come true. I am also a HUGE Dan Schneider fan and I actually got to watch him work on set, i was in awww.
I have been spending my free time riding my skateboard, no big spills this  year although I guess I wont have to worry about that anymore because last night someone stole my skateboard  :( REAL BUMMER hopefully soon I can get a new one because I already miss it and my bike has a flat and my mom doesnt know how to fix it :/
Lately people have been writing me asking me what some of my favorite things are so I am going to list a few, they are not in order.
1) ACTING
2) Vampire Diaries because Ian Somerhalder is in it. <3
3) Dogs because they are fluffy and cute especially my dog Louis Vuitton
4) Greys Anatomy I love their drama
5) My bed, my favorite thing in the whole world.
6) Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream
5) Converse, is there another shoe?
6) Skateboards
7) Basketball
8) Football go Patriots
9) Playstation...black ops Call of Duty, zombies
10) Gymnastics
11) My favorite flower is a lotus
12) Strawberry Lemonaid Brisk
13) Yogurt Land
14) Golden Coral
15) Giraffes and all of the Zoo
16) The color BLUE :)
17) Waterparks
18) My iphone 5c ( blue)
19)Thanksgiving
20) Family
21) Rocket Fizz
22) Christmas
23) Modeling
24) Swimming
25) Singing
This summer we had a chance to go to Ranging Waters and it was a lot of fun, best day of the week to go is for sure Tuesday, we had no lines. It was Awesome.
My family and I have also been going to see alot of movies this summer, my favorite was Fault in our Stars it was so sad. Okay? Okay.
I will keep you all posted as I begin Middle school and try to prove to my mom that I can do it all, I know its going to be a challenge but one I am up for.
For now, I am going to watch My Girl for the 100th time.
Happy Summer everyone,
Love and only love ,
Emma <3

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

https://twitter.com/EmmaEngle









No comments:

Post a Comment